Life Lessons from Paul
- Philippians 1:3-6 Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.
- Partners Life
- I pray that your love will overflow.
- Loving God, Loving Others, Serving
- That you will keep on growing in knowledge and understanding
- You are a work progressing
- You work until the eyes are dimmed
- Keep the main thing the main thing
- Christ in Me
- Live pure and blameless
- Right Character
- Who are you when the doors are closed
- God is always looking
- God is honored
Verse 11 the righteous character produced in your life by Jesus Christ, for this will bring much glory and praise to God