A Study in Habukkuk
When Life doesn’t make Sense
Worshiping the God
- Worshiping God for things DONE.
- I have heard all about you, Lord.I am filled with awe by your amazing works.In this time of our deep need,
help us again as you did in years gone by. And in your anger remember your mercy.
- Worship God for thing to COME.
- I trembled inside when I heard this; my lips quivered with fear. My legs gave way beneath me, and I shook in terror. I will wait quietly for the coming day
when disaster will strike the people who invade us.
- Worshiping God for the things right NOW.
- Even though the fig trees have no blossoms,
and there are no grapes on the vines;
even though the olive crop fails,
and the fields lie empty and barren;
even though the flocks die in the fields,
and the cattle barns are empty,
yet I will rejoice in the Lord!
I will be joyful in the God of my salvation!
The Sovereign Lord is my strength!
He makes me as surefooted as a deer,
able to tread upon the heights.